The Clock Stops Here...

Friday, March 2, 2012

Review: Maybelline's Color Tattoo 24 HR Cream Gel Shadow



I'm not going to be the Girl rocking teal eyeshadow anytime soon, but if I was, I would be happy to use Maybelline's new  "Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24 HR. Cream Gel Eyeshadow" (try saying that 10x fast). 


I continue to be impressed with the new direction of Maybelline's offerings, forward not just in color, but in technology of their super saturated pigments.  I've probably read two dozen articles on how to achieve a smokey eye, not to mention the YouTube tutorials.  Somehow they all seem to fall on blind eyes.

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24 HR. Cream Gel Eyeshadow ($6.99)

Imagine my joy, at achieving this seemingly unattainable effect, with just the dab of my pinkie in a pot of  Maybelline Audacious Asphalt Tattoo 24 HR. Cream Gel Eyeshadow.  I simply dabbed the corner of each eye and dragged my pinky up and out in a gentle sweep. 

Voila and finis.

Does it last for said 24 HR's?  I'm also not the kind of Girl to sleep with her makeup on, but I can vouch for budge proof staying power, from the minute you put it on till the minute you take it off.

As for the "tattoo" angle, breathe easy Mother.  I'm still not that type of Girl either.

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...