The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Launching This Spring! Laura Mercier Oil Free Suprême Foundation

When I was in my twenties, my skin was considerably oily, and I loathed it.  By the time I hit my thirties, it became a T-Zone only problem.  I dreaded the summer months and stuffed sheaves of blotting paper in every handbag...just in case.

The silver lining they say, to enduring oily skin, is skin that tends to be less wrinkled in the future. I must say, I don't disagree.  It was worth every puddle.

Over the last few years, readers have occasionally emailed me asking if I had an oil-free foundation I could recommend. In the past, I've come up empty...Now I feel confident I may have a winner to suggest: Laura Mercier Oil Free Supreme Foundation.

Why do I feel confident that this yet to be launched foundation will measure up to my standards?
Because I already love her Moist Supreme Smooth Creme Foundation and Iluminating Tinted Moisturizer.  Laura knows her way around faces, so if anyone could create the perfect, flawless foundation for oily skin, it would be she, just in time for the warm weather ahead.  Here's the skinny:

NEW Laura Mercier Oil Free Suprême Foundation: lightweight. pore-minimizing. soft matte finish.

On Counter: April 2012 (fret not28 days and counting).

Laura Mercier has developed an innovative new oil-free foundation that gives skin the ultimate coverage, comfort and wear for a flawless complexion.

KEY CLAIMS:

· Oil-free, non-drying, lightweight formula glides on evenly on to skin and does not settle into fine lines.

· Visibly minimizes the appearance of pores for smoother skin.

· Buildable coverage, from moderate to full, evens skin tone.

· Provides a soft matte finish.

· Long wearing formula (lasts up to 8 hours) feels lightweight and comfortable on skin.

· Silicone-free, fragrance-free, non-greasy.

KEY INGREDIENTS:

· Aloe Bardadens – soothes and refresh skin.

· Green Tea Leaf Extract – provides antioxidant and astringent properties.

· Vitamin E – provides moisturizing properties.

· Vitamin A – provides antioxidant and moisturizing capabilities and helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.

· Panthenol – a hydrating agent that improves skin’s natural moisture balance.

· Silica – porous mineral absorbs oils, visibly smooths skin.


HOW TO USE:

Laura’s Technique:

Shake well before using and apply to face with Laura’s Foundation Sponge or fingertips. For best results, use with a Foundation Primer.

SKUS: 12 (Porcelain Ivory, Blush Ivory, Warm Ivory, Sunny Beige, Vanilla Beige, Golden Beige, Shell Beige, Tawny Beige, Honey Beige, Suntan Beige, Toffee Bronze, Rich Sienna)

STATUS: Permanent (all shades) I presume this means they are counting on it be a winner and sticking around...

SRP: $42.00 SIZE: 1 oz./29 ml

Naturally, since we all want what we don't have,  I'm dying to try it anyway!

I hope it's as good as it sounds.  Do let me know Lovelies and try not to fret-- You just may be able to have your cake and eat it too; a great foundation now and a less wrinkeled future.

Lucky Girls.

xox,
DD

3 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to try this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodie Crista! Please let me know how you like it!

    Thanks for weighing in!

    xox
    DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has silica, that one of the pore cloggers i know, probably this one will goes well with my current acne scar treatment coverage-wise.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...