The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Artic Aqua 2 in1 Skin-Perfecting Moisture-Booster.

Artic Aqua 2 in 1 Skin-Perfecting Moisture-Booster  $14.99 (photo courtesy of Musings of a Muse)
Luminous Lumene.  I have sampled many of the offerings from this Finnish skincare company, whose natural products get their zhush from summer harvested plants and berries.  I have yet to be disappointed by any of their excellent, affordable items, from eye makeup removers, to toners, serums and moisturizers.

Lumene divides its skincare essentials amongst 5 different lines, each devoted to a different need or time in a woman's skin as she ages.  I was asked to sample Artic Aqua 2 in 1 Skin-Perfecting Moisture-Booster from their Sensitive Touch line.

It is suggesting that the additional surge of moisture and hyaluronic acid act also acts a primer of sorts under makeup.
Here is how it is described:

Artic Aqua 2 in 1 Skin Perfecting Moisture-Booster

Re-establish your skin’s hydration. Multi-function product with advanced gel formula re-establishes skin’s moisture level in an instant. Helps even out fine lines caused by de-hydration. Provides a smooth and silky texture to the skin, perfecting the surface for even face make-up.

Contains new Natural Moisturizing Technology TM: a unique combination of pure, mineral rich Arctic spring water and natural hyaluronic acid. Suitable for all skin types, for dehydrated skin. Does not contain colorants, silicones or parabens. Over 90% natural ingredients. 35 ml ℮ 1.2 FL.OZ.

I am a definitely a fan of primers.  At their best, they add moisture, blur imperfections and help makeup look fresh and last longer. I will always use a serum and sometimes use a primer, depending on what the day has in store.

Artic Aqua acts somewhere between the two.  Those with dry skin are going to love how quickly it absorbs and plumps, allowing for smoother application and a dewier finish.

I found myself popping it into my makeup bag, and applying it under my eyes and on my forehead in the afternoon for a quick surge of moisture.  It has a cool, almost watery consistency, but it doesn't disturb my makeup or attract flakes from my mascara.  I can absolutely see this being a summer staple.

It's an interesting hybrid product.  Something I didn't know I needed...until I did.

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...