The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Lumene Contest: Too Good Not to Share



I am a fan of Lumene's products, particularly their Premium Beauty Rejuvenating Serum , which I am never without...a few drops of this delicious smelling serum will leaving you glowing and radiant.  I included it my DivaDebbi Best of Skincare 2011 picks.  I use it in the morning and evening after cleansing.  It's divine.


My favorite serum.. I just picked up a new one today! $32.95 at drugstores

I receive dozens of requests to post contests and giveaways, but when I received this one from my pals at Tractenberg PR, I immediately wanted to enter!  It's a goodie,  too good not to share:

I want to tell you about "The Essential Ingredients of Your Life" video competition that Lumene will be launching on February 15th, to celebrate its expansion in the United States . Consumers will be asked to submit a 1-minute video that details what they consider to be the essential ingredients of their lives, reinforcing Lumene’s dedication to using only the purest ingredients to illuminate one’s natural beauty.

Based on consumer feedback and voting, a jury panel will select one grand prize winner, as well as three runner-ups. The grand prize includes:

Round-trip flights for two to Finland

Hotel accommodations for 4-nights

Spa treatment for two at Kamp Spa

A year's supply of Lumene products

The runners-up will each receive a VIP gift basket filled with Lumene’s best-selling products. Winners will be announced on May 1st, 2012.Check out the link for more info: http://www.facebook.com/#!/LumeneUSA


Brand Ambassador and actress/socialite Byrdie Bell has already created and uploaded her video to the Lumene Facebook page to serve as inspiration (hint: you need to "Like" the page to see her video).

Since they didn't say a word about Bloggers being exempt, I think I will be tossing my own video into the hat!   Good luck to all...someone's going to be a very happy camper.

Yo-de-lay-hee-who!

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...