The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year, New Look


New Year, new look, (not for me, for the website...but I'm open)!   I'm so excited for the year ahead! So many new opportunities have come knocking...3 1/2 years of blogging is beginning to bear fruit.  It's been great fun stretching my wings and brain cells.  I've met so many great people along the way too.  When I can share them in more detail, I certainly will.

I encourage you to step out of your comfort zone and try something new...I'm not a technical person, but have managed to grow DivaDebbi simply by connecting with my readers.  It still astounds me that it is read all over the world...go figure.

I've also taken on a new role at Richards.  In addition to my duties as their Personal Shopper, I am  now the Brand Ambassador for Giorgio Armani Black Label

It was exciting to see the enthusiasm our clients showed, placing orders for Pre-Fall.  Mr. Armani's new direction,  included gorgeous pops of iris, pumpkin and fuscia, beautiful knit skirt suits, elegant sheath and cocktail dresses and blouses and knitwear that would make any slim black pant look finished and new.  Lucky me!  I can't wait to wear some of my new goodies.
Giorgio Armani Pre-Fall 2012 Collection

My point is this---I know I spend oodles of time writing about beauty and in particular anti-aging products and techniques, but I don't see the downside to wanting to look your best.  The prettiest way  to age is with a youthful spirit.

How can this be accomplished??? By embracing all that you have learned., especially the tough lessons and consciously working on nurturing what is joyful in your life; Think positive thoughts.  Smile often. Be generous with compliments. Don't complain. Put a bounce in your step and lastly, be open to new opportunities and challenges.  They won't necessarily come to you... so go out and make them happen!!!

Wishing you all a happy, healthy, productive 2012.

xox,
DD

2 comments:

  1. Love it all - the new look and your new position - congratulations!! Way to start the new year off right!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Q! Much appreciated.
    Congrats to you as well for your new position as Style Editor for Women's Voices for Change. I am looking forward to contributing beauty and fashion pieces for them and I appreciate your including me on your team.

    All the best!

    DD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...