The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, December 19, 2011

These (Really) Are a Few of My Favorite Things...

Ah....the Holiday's at Richards!!!  In my role as their Personal Shopper, I especially love the Holidays. I have known many of my clients since our children were toddlers. The years have fostered some lovely friendships, and in turn nice relationships with their spouses, many of whom rely on me for year round gift counsel.  Whether or not we've done a little pre-scouting before my email with picture attachment is sent, I'll never tell.

"Aren't you tempted every single day "???  I'm frequently asked.  In a nutshell, YES!!! I have been fortunate to enjoy a lot of the things that I'm convinced I "couldn't live without"..  Are there things I still covet?  Naturally, but I'm also happy when my clients receive there hearts desires or fantastic surprises too.

After all these years, I'm still, "like a kid in a candy store".  Take a peek below and you will understand why:

29 ct.  Oscar Heyman Bumese sapphire ring

Kwiat Art Deco diamond bracelet from the "Vintage Collection"

Fred Leighton Vintage Art Deco Bracelets

Temple St. Clair royal blue moonstone, sapphire and diamond  one of a kind bracelet
January In-Style Magazine

Temple St. Clair peridot and aquamarine lockets
D.V.F.'s  gold toggle bracelets for H. Stern


Kimberly McDonald  geode earrings with micro pave diamonds

Valentino white cashmere coat

Giorgio Armani grey shearling coat from the pre- fall collection 2012

Oscar de la Renta Chinese lamb with sable collar and cuffs

Brunello Cucinelli Fall 2011 Collection
Brunello Cucinelli Resort collection
Nancy Gonzales grey alligator bag with hunter green trim
 Hermes H-Hour watch from the Holiday 2011 Trunk Show

What's on my wish list?  All  or any of the above...a Girl can dream, can't she?  What am I getting?  That's up to Santa, but hopefully this year, it will arrive in an orange box...

Here's hoping your Holiday dreams come true too!

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...