The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Your Invited! John Frieda's Winter Wonderland at Bryant Park


Skater's at Bryant Park (N.Y. Public Library in the background)
Recently, I was in N.Y. on a perfectly gorgeous, fall day. I found myself with an hour in between appointments, so I put on my thinking cap to figure out where I could enjoy an hour of reading and fresh air... 

I admit I haven't been back to Bryant Park, since Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week moved to it's new home at Lincoln Center.  I was happily surprised, to see that it now hosts a skating rink, Celsius Lounge and a bevy of  Holiday Shops with vendors selling jewelry, pottery, clothing, chocolate, spices.  I felt like a stumbled upon a country crafts fair, right in the heart of N.Y.C.  Enchanting!

Holiday Shops at Bryant Park




Celsius Lounge





When I received an invitation to attend a John Frieda event at the Celsius Lounge at Bryant Park,  I knew immediately I'd be happy to return.  Nicely, this is not just a Beauty Blogger event, but one that is open to the public! Conair pro's will be on hand to provide complimentary blow outs and hair styling with John Frieda Styling Tools.  The first 40 guests will also receive free passes for skate rentals:


In addition, the contents of a specially decorated Holiday tree of John Frieda Styling tools and brushes will be donated to the Safe Horizon charity foundation, to support victims of domestic violence.  Complimentary Popcorn and hot beverages will be served.

It seems Bryant Park is full of happy surprises these days!  I hope to see you there...

xox,
DD

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...