The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Luminous Lumene


How do I know when I really, really LOVE one of the many skin care products I sample???

Easy.... I buy it over and over again.

I received an email from my friends at Kaplow P.R., who represent Lumene, the Finnish skincare brand that has developed a cult-following in the US, since launching at CVS/pharmacy in 2004. Lumene now has more than five lines and 50 products overall, so it can be hard to choose a favorite!

They shared with me some of their team member’s all-time faves (in their own words), to share with my readers and of course I will share mine with you too:

· Margarita Miranda-Abate: I LOVE LOVE LOVE the entire Premium Beauty line. In the seven months I’ve been using the products, I really feel like I’ve seen a difference in my skin. It feels softer, looks more even, and I have fewer breakouts (which yes, I still get!).

· Maggie Carr-Boezi: I suffer from serious allergies, so my eyes are always puffy with dark circles, no matter how much sleep I get. I’ve been trying the Vitamin C+ Anti-Puffiness Roll-On Eye Serum, and so far, so good. It’s cool to the touch for some immediate relief, and it’s helping me fight wrinkles with antioxidant Arctic Cloudberry (100 times more Vitamin C than orange!).

· Jena Levy: I cannot live without the Sensitive Touch Cleansing Wipes! These do the trick in removing my makeup—even dark eyeliner and waterproof mascara—and are so soft on the skin thanks to the organic Arctic Linen Seed. They leave no residue so my skin is left feeling super clean and soft.

· Jackie Agosta: When the weather and seasons change, my skin becomes extremely dry and irritated. Lumene’s NEW Sensitive Touch 5 Minute SOS Cream has been just the thing I need. The product’s powerful organic Arctic Linen Seed helps reduce dryness and irritation while strengthening my skin against harsh weather factors. I also love that the product works wonders for other places of the body where dry skin is prevalent, which for me is my hands.

· Shelia Donohoe: Lumene’s Time Freeze Eye Perfecting Treatment is my go-to fix for my tired eyes (too many late night events!). The cool-to-the-touch formula instantly helps refresh my eye area. As an admitted anti-aging obsessed gal, I love that this treatment goes beyond de-puffing and includes Resveratrol to promote firmness and collagen production too.

* DivaDebbi: I am a big believer in the power of serums.  I always use them before applying my day or night cream to enhance their efficacy. Lumene's Premium Beauty Instant Rejuvenating Serum is infused with arctic sea buckthorn, a powerful anti-aging ingredient. It smells delicious and has a light, cool, gel like texture, that I adore.  Would I say this is the best serum I have ever tried???

Yes!  I believe I would.

This natural, affordable skincare collection has product lines suitable for women at different ages and stages of their lives. Isn't it time you tried Lumene too?  I think I will ask if we can do a give-away.

Stay tuned...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...