The Clock Stops Here...

Friday, September 30, 2011

DivaDebbi's Quickie Hit List: #5 Laura Mercier's Face Polish

Laura Mercier cut her teeth in the cosmetic industry as an acclaimed makeup artist.  She is well known for her cult favorite tinted moisturizer and has made camouflaging under eye circles an art form.  She also takes skin care very seriously...after all,  how better to achieve flawless makeup then by applying it to flawless skin???
I am a huge proponent of exfoliating several times a week. It is essential to removing dead skin cells, and will help your serums and moisturizers work to their best and leave you glowing.

Like most women on the planet, my starter drug scrub was St. Ives Apricot Scrub.  It was chock full of ground apricot pits and though the texture is very grainy, it smelled terrific and the price was right.  I always felt my skin looked brighter after using it and for years, even kept a tube in the shower, to use on my body as well.

Since then, I have tried at least a dozen other exfoliators, and have learned I do prefer a finer granual, one that simulates the texture of a microdermabrasion treatment. Now, the search is over.  I have found THE ONE. 

Laura Mercier's Flawless Skin Face Polish  ($30 for 3.4 oz)  is a wonder. It is finely milled and has a delicious, mild fruity smell.  When your rinse it off, your skin will feel incredibly soft and look radiant. It received a stunning 5 star rating on Sephora.com, even from women with sensitive skin.

Listen, you are going to wash your face anyway... I promise you will improve the texture and tone of your skin if you use an exfoliating cleanser a few times a week.  If you use Laura Mercier's Face Polish you may just achieve the Holy Grail of  a well thought out skincare regimen--flawless skin.

Me?  I'm working on it...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...