The Clock Stops Here...

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Glam It

I'm a month ahead of schedule for my pale and pasty whinefest... but  nonetheless, it's coming...With the advent of having to bare some skin at  upcoming Holiday parties,  I looked at my naked self, head to toe in the mirror.  Just three short months from summer and I am already the color of the underbelly of a giant tuna.  Jeez!  I needed a quick fix in a hurry.  Let's face it, whether it's a fake bake or the real deal...everyone looks better with a little cuh-lah.


What to do???  I recently picked up a new St. Tropez Application Mitt, when I was having my second microdermabrasion treatment at Kimara Ahnert.  I was thrilled to see they carry the line. This thin foam applicator is the secret to applying and receiving a flawless, streakless, St. Tropez self tan.  I was out of the Self Tanning Bronzing Mousse, but had plenty of the Bronzing Lotion left.  I knew that would kick in, in a day or so, but I wanted a tan Pronto!!!

I remembered I also had a tube of St. Tropez Instant Glow Body Lotion in my goodie closet and began foraging for it.  I decided to mix both potions on to the application mitt and got busy...lo and behold girls, I feel transformed!!!  Not only is my body lightly golden, but my mood is sunnier.  Things can only improve after some beauty sleep tonight, when the self tan starts kicking in.

I strongly recommend you give this St. Tropez double whammy a whirl during the party season.  Shipping is always free for purchases above $75, and right now, if you recommend 3 friends via Facebook,  you can receive 30% off your total purchase.

My friend Ginger has declared," it's time to dress up again".   I'm with you Girlfriend!  Basta to jeans at dinner parties.  My closet is  full of glamorous frocks and I'm ready pull out all the stops.   A little St. Tropez Instant Glow,  a smokey eye, a good blow out and nice flute of Veuve Clicquot.  C'mon girls...we are bringing sexy back.

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...