The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Time to Head South

As you know, I frequently write about all manner of anti-aging potions.  As a result, I am contacted by a large number of skin care and beauty companies, about their latest innovations for facial rejuvenation.  What I am really interested in these days, is the same amount of focus on anti-aging products for the body....so far, there's not too much out there, she wept,  but I will keep asking everyone who contacts me, what's available now or in the pipeline.


I am not interested in expensive creams for individual parts like my thighs and liver.   (The New York Times Magazine, covered bust and throat creams today, touting accolades about several products  in the $100-$350 range...uh, no thanks)!   I don't want hope in a jar...I want hope in a 16 oz. pump bottle!    Fill it to the brim with peptides, Vitamin C., retinoids, glycolic acid SPF and anti-oxides.   We do look better than our grandmothers did at the same age, because of the extensive arsenal of effective ingredients available in facial products.  They certainly pack more punch than lanolin did, but it's time for beauty companies to head South.  I am pretty confident the body market will bare fruit.  Legs may be the last to go, but no one told me about my knees...

P.R. lovelies and reader lovelies, don't hesitate to chime in with suggestions ...I'm not above pleading...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...