The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Comings and Goings



The other night was the annual Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum in Manhattan, hosted, as usual by Anna Wintour.

It is always a melting pot of stars, fashionistas and socialites, who wear everything from out and out ball gowns (which looked very 1990's to me), to avant garde cocktail wear...better.

As I was flipping through Style.com's photo recap, Brooke Shields made her entrance in a long, languorous liquid gold Michael Kors gown, with M.K. himself at her side. From the front...golden.

As I continued flipping through, I froze the slide show to a grinding halt. Oh my!!! I was again reminded, of what a girl's true best accessory is...a full length three way mirror. There went Brooke...for miles.

A good three way mirror??? Priceless. Head to tush inspection???
Don't leave home without it...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...