The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

More Please!


At the urging of several good friends, I have decided to participate in More Magazine's Most Fabulous contest...sure. Why not???

I think my story resonates with other women. Some of the things that surviving breast cancer for 14 years teaches you, is the deep appreciation of every healthy day, the importance of giving back and helping others, when it's within your grasp.

Admittedly, I had a meltdown last year when I was turning 50! Rationally, I knew how lucky I was to be able to celebrate it. Emotionally, I was convinced I would lose my mojo. Nonsense!!!

I look and feel fit and happy and with the help of all of the anti-aging products I heap on, younger than my years. I know longer upon aging, with fear and dread.

I am so glad I started writing DivaDebbi two years ago. It's a fresh chapter in my life and I am glad that you are a part of it. I would be so honored, if you would take a few moment to vote for me!

http://www.more.com/13752/16639-debbi-oshea-51



xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...