The Clock Stops Here...

Friday, April 30, 2010

Leave-In Leave-Off

Am I a total dope??? I still don't know the answer to this question, so hopefully someone can chime in...When you use a Leave-In Conditioner, does that mean you left it out after you shampooed? Or, is it being used again to perform some type of double duty?

I have always assumed the latter, though I never thought to purchase them myself. I have used two Nexxus Leave-In Conditioners Dualiste for "color protection and intense hydration" and Botanluxe, a "nourishing botanical". I prefer the former, though I never knew I needed it. Admittedly, my hair does feel spectacularly silky after blow drying.

Todays TotalBeauty Bits compiles the top rated Leave-In Conditioners. Naturally, I went to TB to see how my Leave-In's fared...apparently not at all...neither had been reviewed. Now of course, I need to know how mine stack up...I'm dithering between the Neutrogena and the Charles Worthington, though several others also won rave reviews.

Insane, I know. I'm not sure how it's used or why I need it and I am all ready planning my next purchase. Anyone know of a good 10 step program for Beauty Addiction???

xox,
DD

TotalBeauty.com
8 Must-Have Leave-In Conditioners

Read all about these dreamy detanglers and frizz tamers


8 Must-Have Leave-In Conditioners

This is a TotalBeauty.com hair care article

TotalBeauty.com readers sorted through the good, the bad and the worthless to bring you this list of only leave-ins that successfully moisturize hair and tame frizzies without weighing strands down.

See products

No. 8: Bumble and Bumble Leave In Conditioner, $23

TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 8.3


"If I had to make a stranded-on-a-deserted-island type of list for beauty products I can't live without, this would be …"

No. 7: Herbal Essences None of Your Frizzness Smoothing Leave-In Creme, $3.99

TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 8.7


"It keeps my hair manageable when it wants to frizz out …"

No. 6: Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner, $7.99

TotalBeauty.com average reader rating: 9


"This works really well and makes my dry hair feel so soft even on days I haven't..."

Want to see what other products made the list? Click here!

1 comment:

  1. Leave- in is put in before you dry your hair for extra conditioning. Like on your ends, which is where I need it. This is after shampoo/conditioner in the shower. Before I blow dry I use a little Phyto 7 and then my styling gel and then dry.

    I didn't know Dualiste made a leave in though. Have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...