The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, November 2, 2009

A Spritz in Time


Every now and then, I receive an email, from a cranky reader, frustrated at about my fickle beauty nature. Days after describing a devout love fest for a particular mascara-lipstick-liner-foundation, cupids arrow strikes again and I am newly smitten.

Ya. I get it.

I am a little more loyal when it comes to skin care, specifically my face. There are a four products I could never live without and in the last few weeks, I just added the 5th...See, just a wee handful. They are:

1) Cetaphil soap for dry skin
2) Dr. Denese Advanced Firming Facial Pads
3) ReVersital 3-in-1 MicrodermaStick
4) SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Antioxidant Treatment

#5 is a new crush, but has already made the permanent roster; Jasmine Aromatherapy Treatment Tonic by SPONGE. This pungent, olive oil based, Vitamin E infused, hand-blended, antioxident mist is the last step in my morning skin care and makeup routine. Three spritz's later, I am dewy, radiant and ready to face the day, all day, without re-touching.

SPONGE, is a 30 year old skin care company, founded by an Athens Obstetrician, Dr. Costas Tympanidis, to help his patients retain their skin elasticity during pregnancy.

His nephew, Markos Drakatos has followed his devotion to pure, chemical free, powerful plant based, earth friendly products, to pamper and protect our skin.

I had received my Jasmine Aromatherapy as a gift, and due to its luxe richness, shuttered to think how much the latest addition to my permanent arsenal was going to set me back. I was delighted, when I went on their website and discovered that Jasmine Mist has two siblings, Sweet Basil and Lavender and that they were reasonably priced at $45. (Sponge is available on their linked website, Barney's, DermStore.com and Warren Tricomi Beauty at the Plaza in NY)

In addition, it is a small line of face and body products, with $100 at the pinnacle. I adore that it is simple and straight forward, instead of dozens of options for distant body parts in all stages of maturity. THANK YOU! Every product is good for every skin type. THANK YOU!

Yes, cupids arrow may strike again...but this time, at least you will know from where.

Pass the olives please.

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...