The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, September 28, 2009

My Lips Are Sealed



Though you probably don't believe me, once I put my face on in the morning, the last thing I want to do is spend another minute on it. I hit the ground running and need to look pulled together, all day long.

Short of tattooing my lips, I am always on the look out for lip product with industrial strength staying power.

When I bumped into Revlon's new ColorStay Ultimate Lipcolor during one of my CVS hauls, I stopped in my tracks...Up to 12 hours of wear with an "ultra-conditioning top coat" built in??? Irresistible. Could it really be done??? Long lasting and non-drying in one applicator??? The shade I chose was "Mauve Miracle", at last, did I find the weeping Madonna of long lasting lip wear???

Kind of. The applicator picks up a lot of product and a little goes a long way, so use it sparingly. It dries to what appears to be a glossy finish, it hung in there until it was time to brush and floss, but was it truly an all-in-one, that required no additional surge of moisture? Nah.

Fortunately, I recently had the opportunity to try Model Josie Maran's, (delectably delicious) Plumping Lip Gloss, in Daring. Josie Maran created her collection with luscious natural ingredients, to suit her own desire for luxurious makeup, minus all of the chemical irritants. This is by far, the best Lip Gloss, I have ever used!!!

In tangent, this duo is unstoppable, which was kind of the point, in the first place...That's all.

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...