The Clock Stops Here...

Friday, March 14, 2008

Pale and Pasty

I've got 13 minutes to the Friday installment of In Treatment, when my (boyfriend), Gabriele Byrne visits with his shrink. I will make it snappy.
Super cranky, need to carve out a few days away in the sun...nothing specific until May, which may as well be November.
I am newly in love with Olay of Olay's Touch of Sun Overnight Bronzer (medium/dark), which I of course use in the morning. No way am I risking staining my sheets or (again) freezing buck naked while the stuff dries for 15 minutes. No, this gets applied after my morning shower in a well heated bathroom. Not streaky, doesn't make my existing freckles look like Lincoln pennies, good golden color. It has (for now) replaced my long time favorite, Loreal Sublime, though I am missing the pretty sheen that the Sublime left on my skin.
The challenge is my face!!! I want bronze, I want dark and I want it now!!!
I need your tried and trues asap... Money is no object, class, mass, whatever works, bring it on!!!

xox,
Dd (aka Pale and Pasty)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...